[Wolves] Code Club: Wolverhampton Meetup

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Fri Apr 8 07:26:55 UTC 2016

Found this on the Internet, no affiliation.

"""
Come and find out more about Code Club, meet new and current
volunteers, dabble in some tech as well as get the lowdown on the
latest things happening at our meetup at the fabulous Faculty of
Science and Engineering at the University of Wolverhampton.

Refreshments will be served.

What is Code Club?
Code Club is a nationwide network of volunteer-led after-school coding
clubs for children aged 9-11

At the event:
find out what’s involved in starting a Code Club
get an overview of the training offered to volunteers
have a go with the new RPi and BBC Micro:Bit
hear about the fantastic things that our volunteers have been up to
receive help to match potential volunteers with schools looking to
establish a Code Club
answer any questions that you may have about starting and running a club
find out more about our new Teacher Training programme.
"""
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/code-club-wolverhampton-meetup-tickets-22684771763
--
Alex Willmer <alex at moreati.org.uk>