[Wolves] LIST - Meeting at "The Royal Tiger" - Wednesfield - CANCELLED

Amrik Singh amo005 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:34:09 UTC 2016

To: wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 22:35:01 +0100
Subject: Re: [Wolves] LIST - Meeting at "The Royal Tiger" - Wednesfield - CANCELLED
From: wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk

On Tue, 2016-08-02 at 21:53 +0100, Ron Wellsted via Wolves wrote:
As it is the holiday season and people have various other commitments,
lets cancel this week's meeting and try again in 2 weeks time.

SF -Message received.

I'm still up for the meeting if anyone else wants to go as I missed the last one. I might even go on me own as fancy some bland food for a change (had too much curry lately). I'll get there about 1930.

Amo