[Wolves] Ubuntu 16.04 LXC Unprivileged containers and limits

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 16:19:37 UTC 2016

https://myles.sh/configuring-lxc-unprivileged-containers-in-debian-jessie/,
 > and slowly managed to work out what was happening.

Ah.  Nice link.

a. I don't tend to use the stock debian kernel(s) - as they weren't very
stable for me with BTRFS. Using 4.1.x seems fine. YMMV.

b. I'd forgotten about lxc-checkconfig

c. And I ditched systemd for my lxc servers, and mess with the cgroup
files directly... so don't use any of the cgroup management stuff.

All my unpriviledged users have the same uid offset - so they aren't
really being protected from each other....

David.