[Wolves] Film of interest

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Thu Aug 18 12:27:14 UTC 2016

On 18/08/16 13:05, Adam Sweet via Wolves wrote:
> On 17/08/16 22:13, Ron Wellsted via Wolves wrote:
>> http://player.bfi.org.uk/film/watch-wolverhampton-into-the-seventies-1970/
>>
>> or shortened to get past line wrapping
>> http://goo.gl/jwugBN
>
> Wow. Most of this happened in the 10 years before I was born but I have
> vague recollections of walking through the entrance into one of those
> arcades, I remember staring up at the glass roof.

At the part where what looks like a council bod is showing the kids a building, is he saying "Now look at this concrete piece of shit we're putting up? Everyone will hate us for it in 2016 There's progress for you children."

Also the kid with that geezer driving the digger looks like you Adam. :-D

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net
https://twitter.com/dick_turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk
https://plus.google.com/100694334141523232451/posts
Podcast: http://tdtrs.co.uk

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."