[Wolves] FOSS Talk Live

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Thu Aug 18 14:59:24 UTC 2016

Hiya,

On 18 August 2016 at 15:26, Adam Sweet via Wolves
<wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
> This is the Open Source event I was talking about last night that took
> place a week or so ago:
>
> http://www.fosstalk.com/
>
> https://plus.google.com/+MartinWimpress/posts/R4JHAF2xLQy
>
> It looks like an evening of live podcast recordings in London, which I
> didn't know about until it had happened, not that it's likely I would
> have travelled to London and back just for a night.

It was fun! Joe is considering when to do the next one. Perhaps
another this year, maybe every 6 months, maybe not. Perhaps in other
parts of the country, who knows!

Joe Ressington who organised it released an episode of his own
personal podcast this week where he talked about it. Worth a listen if
you're interested in future events.

http://joeress.com/joeress-podcast-21/

Cheers,
Al.