[Wolves] OT: Anyone after a Win Engineer position?
simon at samandsimon.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 13:03:41 UTC 2016
It's a little OT, but my current employers are after essentially a field
The current job description is below, but if you have any questions and/or
want more detail please email me off list.
This is a superb position within Midland Computers - the successful
candidate will –
· Visit our expanding business customers and perform Microsoft
Windows based installation tasks, configuration and rectification work to
include both software and hardware diagnosis and repair.
· The successful candidate will have a good understanding of
Microsoft Windows products in a business environment - this is an essential
· Knowledge of Windows Server would be beneficial but not essential.
· Microsoft Certified training is available for the right candidate.
Full Driving licence is essential (No more than 3 points).
Salary Range depending on experience – and includes your own dedicated
company vehicle as well as many other company perks.
Job Type: Full-time
· Education / Business IT Support Services: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
· Full Driving licence is essential (No more than 3 points).
More information about the Wolves