[Wolves] OT: Anyone after a Win Engineer position?

Simon Burke simon at samandsimon.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 13:03:41 UTC 2016

It's a little OT, but my current employers are after essentially a field
engineer.

The current job description is below, but if you have any questions and/or
want more detail please email me off list.

Job description:

This is a superb position within Midland Computers - the successful
candidate will –

·         Visit our expanding business customers and perform Microsoft
Windows based installation tasks, configuration and rectification work to
include both software and hardware diagnosis and repair.

·         The successful candidate will have a good understanding of
Microsoft Windows products in a business environment - this is an essential
requirement.

·         Knowledge of Windows Server would be beneficial but not essential.

·         Microsoft Certified training is available for the right candidate.

Full Driving licence is essential (No more than 3 points).

Salary Range depending on experience – and includes your own dedicated
company vehicle as well as many other company perks.

Job Type: Full-time

Required experience:

·         Education / Business IT Support Services: 1 year

Required licence or certification:

·         Full Driving licence is essential (No more than 3 points).