[Wolves] OTT: drupal website problem with banner

Constantin Orăsan c.orasan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 22:26:57 UTC 2016

Hello,

You should be able to do it in CSS without any need to use any programming.

https://jsfiddle.net/uz8g1rfp/

The image resized depending on the size of the div. (I leant something new
http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_dim_max-height.asp :)
It seems to be supported fairly well by browsers.

You may need to do a bit more work to make sure that the div which contains
the image also resizes (I think it has a min size, which is not something
unexpected).

I have a bit of experience with drupal as well, so let me know if you need
help.

Constantin