[Wolves] [SB] how do i get grub to switch to external monitor

Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint mark.croft.lug at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 00:11:39 UTC 2016

i guess i am not with it when it comes to new uefi bios rules and how
it all works , like kevin said  , we just hope it works its a black
box it does what it does most of the time. i guess it about time we
let go off the old 16bit bios and make the next leap into the future
hopefully a more open one. I been reading about how to change the bios
settings from linux it seems like thats the next big challange i can
see a need to a unified way of changing a number of desktop machines
without the need to go to each one manual and change something manual
in each bios setup. seems to virtualisation is the solution as far as
i can see from comments about how to acheive the desire goal.

good nite linuxers.

mark