[Wolves] Fw: [Shropshire] SLUG Mid Month Meeting Thursday 10/03/16 Arleston Inn 7.0pm for 7.30

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 18:19:24 UTC 2016

Open to Wolves LUG as usual

     Mid March Meeting-Thursday 10/03/16

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Mid March Meeting-Thursday 10/03/16Thanks to an excellent Feburary Mid month meeting where  Heather started her series of talks on programing Linux and the Raspberry Pi  the Mid Month Slot at the Arl... |
|  |
| View on shropshirelug.wordpre... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

SLUG Mid Month Meeting Thursday 10/03/16 Arleston Inn 7.0pm for 7.30/usr/home/hotelsukwebsites2/httpdocs/PDF/5510/metatitle.txt

|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| /usr/home/hotelsukwebsites2/httpdocs/PDF/5510/metatitle.txtAbout Us The Arleston Inn Hotel is situated in a peaceful location, but is conveniently close to Telford Town Centre and is within easy reach of the M54 motorway.  |
|  |
| View on www.thearlestoninnhotel.co.uk | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

OpenStreetMap | Node: ‪Arleston Inn‬ (‪494792099‬)

|   |
| OpenStreetMap | Node: ‪Arleston Inn‬ (‪494792099‬)OpenStreetMap is a map of the world, created by people like you and free to use under an open license. |
|  |
| View on www.openstreetmap.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Heather has once again come to the fore and as kindly volunteered to continue her series on Programming the Raspberry Pi (works on other Linux stuff as well BTW). This time she will also delve in to programming I2C devices such as sensors, ADCs and all sorts of other peripherals

We had an excellent response last time to Heather's talk and I hope this will continue and those who missed her first talk last time will be able to come this time

Hands up for who's coming Thursday !
John Alexander