[Wolves] OT: another attempt at getting android X86 os off the ground

Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint mark.croft.lug at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:45:49 UTC 2016

probably never find out cos it closed source , so its up the
developers and the company that dev the OS. Interesting question thou.
I would guess that in the future they will be some form of checking
and asking software houses that credit an OS such as this one what
monitoring and logging is sold on to third parties. I would have
thought there was laws that would catch them out now but 100% sure to
be honest.

any ideas?