[Wolves] Raspberry Pi Jam - mac Birmingham

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 16:58:32 UTC 2017

On 15/03/2017 16:30, Stephen Welch via Wolves wrote:
> Hi I recently took up a position in IT at mac Birmingham and have
> become involved in helping to organise a Raspberry Pi Jam event at
> mac.  When I say organise, I am leaning on a lot of experience from
> some of the guys at FizzPOP Birmingham.
>
> So this is really a sounding out email to see if some you people would
> be interested in such an event and if you have any advice or contacts
> that you could share even better.

I live not far from mac so I'd pop along if I'm not otherwise engaged
(weekends are fully occupied on real life stuff for the best part of
this year).

You might find Les Pounder, Mr Rasberry Pi community guy, pretty useful:

https://twitter.com/biglesp

http://bigl.es/

He runs a lot of Pi based learning events. He's fond of real pies,
Greggs (the high street baker) and Poundland so he may be persuadable.
And he's awesome.

Ad