[Wolves] Raspberry Pi Jam - mac Birmingham

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Fri Mar 17 10:19:36 UTC 2017

On 16/03/17 16:37, Stephen Parkes via Wolves wrote:

> I'd have popped along at some point but if I don't have half an hour
> every two weeks to meet you lot in a pub 15 mins walk from my front door
> there is little chance of me getting out and seeing anyone new.

That and the fact you're an anti-social scrote. :-)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net
https://twitter.com/dick_turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk
https://plus.google.com/100694334141523232451/posts
Podcast: http://tdtrs.co.uk

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind."