[Wolves] Raspberry Pi Jam at MAC Birmingham

Stephen Welch bigfishinnet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 22:39:03 UTC 2017

Hello, right following on from a long and distant post we have finally got
a Raspberry Pi Jam sorted at MAC Birmingham.  Its on Saturday 18th November
11-4pm. So its next week!!

The page is a little boring but we adding some pictures soon.  I think the
content will be quite interesting for peeps in this groups and we've got
some key people from the maker community attending >
https://macbirmingham.co.uk/event/raspberry-jam

   - Spencer Organ - The Maker Cupboard <http://www.themakercupboard.space/>
   - FizzPop <https://www.fizzpop.org.uk/>
   - Backface <https://www.backface.co.uk/>
   - Adam Woodall <https://twitter.com/adam2070>
   - James Hannam Maker Labs <https://makerlabs.org.uk/>

Will have 15  Pi-Tops + accessories for kids to have a play and some
interesting show and tell from Backface (3D Scanning), Fizzpop and Maker
Labs with things like how to build a bat detector! :-)

Please share or re-tweet among the community.

Any questions let me know

Stephen

PS: Not sorry for cross-posting