[Wolves] Trip to Bletchley Park

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 17 16:58:32 UTC 2017

Hi Mark, I dont want to be stealing Ron's thunder  and if we do it we'll probably be car sharing rather than bus hire.I have asked an ex Jodrell bank  worker if there's something a bit more "hard core" going on rather than the normal tour if so then that will be well worth a visit maybe at relatively short notice!
Onwards and upwards!