[Wolves] Free stuff

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 11:59:11 UTC 2018

On 14/08/18 16:06, Adam Sweet wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Is any of the following interest?
>
> * 4 PCs of the following spec:
>
> AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor 3GHz
> 2GB RAM
> 250GB HD
> ATI Radeon 3000
> Qualcomm Atheros AR8131 Gigabit Ethernet
>
> Also:
>
> * Cisco Catalyst 2950 switch
> * Cisco 887W ADSL router
> * 4 x LG W2043SV monitors (1440x900 res)
>
> I can bring it to the LUG meeting tomorrow night otherwise you can
> collect from Birmingham or Wolverhampton, though I'm not in Wolves
> often. I'm not offering delivery.

I've also found:

* A Vigor Draytek 2850n wireless DSL router with Gb LAN (supports dual
DSL connections if you get an addon DSL model)
* A Billion BiPac 7402NX wireless ADSL router with Gb LAN
* 2 x 2GB Crucial DDR2 RAM that came out of an old HP ML115 G5
* An IKEA desk (looks like the Malm one from the website but without the
pull out panel)
* A dream cheeky USB rocket launcher

Ad