[Wolves] Free stuff

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 11:43:44 UTC 2018

The following are still available if anyone else is interested:

* 3 PCs of the following spec:

AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor 3GHz
2GB RAM
250GB HD
ATI Radeon 3000
Qualcomm Atheros AR8131 Gigabit Ethernet

Also:

* 3 x LG W2043SV monitors (1440x900 res)
* A Billion BiPac 7402NX wireless ADSL router with Gb LAN
* 2 x 2GB Crucial DDR2 RAM that came out of an old HP ML115 G5

I can bring any of the above to the LUG meeting on Weds, they can be
collected from my office just off the Stafford Road in Wolves or
Quinton, Birmingham. I'll be disposing of whatever is unclaimed after
next weeks LUG meet.

Ad