[Wolves] Meetings?

Kris Douglas krisdouglas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 13:30:20 UTC 2018

I'm now finally back working in the Wolverhampton area so could now
conceivably make it to meetings on Wednesdays :)

On 11 Jan 2018 13:13, "Adam Sweet via Wolves" <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk>
wrote:

Hi all

I've noticed no meetings have been scheduled since the last one intended
for 6th Dec was cancelled.

For my part I don't think I've been since September due to getting
married, working away, going on honeymoon, working away again and
bereavement but I'd be ready to come to the next one.

The other thing then is that very few people come these days and they
get cancelled about 25% of the time. I like to meet up every few weeks
unless there's a specific reason I can't. Is there any appetite for
future meetings?

For me, Wednesday is best at the moment. Is there a night other than
Wednesday that suits people better? Does the location work for you?

Is there something else that we could do to make it easier for people to
come?

Adam