[Wolves] LIST - Meeting at "The Royal Tiger" - Wednesfield

Andy Chamberlain triumph900 at talktalk.net
Thu Mar 15 11:49:09 UTC 2018

Hi Adam
Good meeting last night.
Thanks for the info on laptops. I can"t remember the other place you
said to look for the recond machines. I bet with 4GB of ram Linux would
work well.
Oh by the way I left about an inch of the murky pint no ill effects yet
in fact slept like a dream!!
Oh well best go before I get into trouble for not putting enough Linux
related stuff on here!!
Take care,
Regards
Andrew