[Wolves] GDPR compliance

Ron Wellsted ron at wellsted.org.uk
Mon May 21 10:09:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

As the GDPR will come into force on 25th May and the mailing list is
central to the operation of the LUG, you NEED to let us know if you want
to remain on the list.

We only store your name (or alias) and an email address for purposes of
sending out this mailing list

If you wish to remain on the list, please send an email to me, via
ron at wellsted.org.uk before the 25th May

I hereby give Wolverhampton Linux Users Group permission to store:
my name/alias and email address (please specify both!)

If you do not remain on the list, please visit
https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/wolves in order to
unsubscribe.  If I do not receive a reply, your email address will be
removed from the list.

--
Ron Wellsted
ron at wellsted.org.uk http://www.wellsted.org.uk