[Wolves] Bowling - Wednesday 10th October

Ron Wellsted ron at wellsted.org.uk
Tue Oct 9 13:56:14 UTC 2018

I have booked for 1 game for 8 people at 8:00 pm tomorrow.

Please aim to arrive at 7:45

The total cost will be £6.50 for 8 or £7.42 for 7 if Adam doesn't make
it.  I have already paid.

On 08/10/2018 15:15, Amrik Singh via Wolves wrote:

> I need to know numbers to make a booking.
>
> Please add yourself (and numbers) below:
>
> 1. Ron
> 2. Andrew
> 3 & 4. Iain & Hayley
> 5 & 6 Simon & Sam.
> 7. Amo
>
> Maybe
> 1. Ad - sorry I can't be definite, I'm running a course so it depends on whether I need to write any additional material. I won't know until Wednesday but I'll come if I can.

Ron Wellsted
ron at wellsted.org.uk http://www.wellsted.org.uk
ron at m0rnw.uk http://m0rnw.uk
Call Sign: M0RNW / Linux Counter No. 202120