[Wolves] Distros and Desktops

Stephen Welch bigfishinnet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 22:50:06 UTC 2018

> these

Ubuntu: Gnome, Unity and Gnome 3.  Messed around with others but that's
it.  I always love the look of KDE but when I come to use it I just cant
get use to it.

Not being an expert I always find if I use something other than unity,
gnome (ubuntu) I eventually come across an issue, then I hear an internal
whisper in my ear "you don't have time for this..."

You done firmware updates for your laptop model?

Cheers