[Wolves] Fwd: [Shropshire] RedHat system administration guide...

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:37:32 UTC 2018

Thought I'd cross post this here since we were discussing the RHCSA and
RHCE 2 meetings ago. As Stuart says in a follow up email, this guide is
pretty much the whole RHCE curriculum and as John Alexander said, a lot
of this is generic enough to be applicable to most Linux systems. Any
package management stuff and some of the file paths are likely to be
different on non-Red Hat based systems.

I've used the Red Hat documentation extensively at times and thought it
might be useful to others.

FWIW, there's an online skills assessment if you're thinking of taking
either of the above and want to see where you are:

https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/skills-assessment

You probably want the System Administration for RHEL 7 assessment.

I was surprised at how hard it was.

Ad