[Wolves] Shropshire LUG meetup This Thursday 25/10/18

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 23 21:15:43 UTC 2018

Didnt see my last post so I thought it may be eating Mails with links...Here is the page with the details:
After many requests Lee is back to talk once again about Linux internals. Most specifically around Rsync and Cron but other resources will be in his sights also. As usual the meeting will be held at the Cock Hotel Wellington 7pm Food & Drink available. I’m hoping for another great turn out for what should be a very interesting talk. See you all there!