[Wolves] IBM to buy Red Hat

Richard Barker rtbarker2004 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:38:43 UTC 2018

I'm going to cast my vote for the "wait and see" party as well.

I'm not going to be surprised if Canonical are eventually the target of a
takeover, but I'd be more likely to jump to a distro like Debian that's not
beholden to a single corporate master.

As long as I can get decent performance in Steam, I'm happy.