[Wolves] Fw: Come to our Stand with at the TDARS Rally 01/09/19

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 22 09:06:00 UTC 2019

 Originally sent to the BRUM LUG but thought you guys may well be interested.
The Harper Adams Site is only 30 mins from Wolves down the A41 etc :    ----- Forwarded message ----- From: John Alexander <acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk>To: Birmingham Linux User Group <sb at mailman.lug.org.uk>Sent: Tuesday, 20 August 2019, 11:56:48 BSTSubject: Come to our Stand with at the TDARS Rally 01/09/19
 https://shropshirelug.wordpress.com/2019/08/20/come-to-our-stand-with-at-the-tdars-rally-01-09-19/

A little out the way for you guys but we will be exhibiting at the TDARS Rally at Harper Adams University.
(Around an hour from Brum!!).  It's obviously Radio focused but there are Electronics/construction/ Bring and Buy/Stalls etc.
Also on the Saturday there will be a Buildathon where those wanting to exercise their construction skills can do so.
I'm number 2 on the speedy construction stakes just behind Barry (the Satellite guy!!!).
It'll be nice to see some of you there!

John A