[Wolves] LIST - Meeting at The Grill House, Chapel Ash

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 12:47:26 UTC 2019

On 03/12/2019 21:13, Ron Wellsted via Wolves wrote:
> Just a warning that that there is a match on tomorrow, so parking will be nearly impossible.

Thanks for posting that Ron, I should have realised. Is that based on
your experience of the area when a game is on?

I'm not sure what we can do about this other than take it on the chin or
move the meeting. I don't really want to move, but equally it's
pointless if we can't park.

Based on what Ron says, do people have a preference for moving to the
Royal Tiger this time around and going to the Grill House on 18th Dec,
or would you rather stay put tonight and risk driving around looking for
parking?

Ad