[Wolves] Air Quality Monitoring

Stephen Welch bigfishinnet at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 23:23:23 UTC 2019

Hi Adam - usual - got no further.

Those links look good though and the project looks like something I could
get involved with.

Had a few housey things going on this year so mostly been painting!

Working with my ex-employer at the mo to scope out a cinema cue system for
door closures to prevent late comers getting grumpy trying to get into the
cinema after the film has started. The door attendants  close the cinema
door and a light over the ticket  office turn red - something like that -
wiring something in would be too costly.

Started to explorer what OpenHab can do with mosquitto and mttq on Raspi
mini.  OpenHAB looks like a really powerful solution for this and IoT so
will probably start here with a solution for some first born's impending
xmas present a Leopard Gecko - to be called Diego apparently.  By way of
learning the system was going to hook up some sensors to the vivarium and
see what I can put together over xmas.

Dont see why those sensors could not be plugged into OpenHAB?
https://www.openhab.org/

Seeing as I havent yet bought my xmas present .........I might invest in
these once I get comfortable with the solution OpenHAB can offer.

Cheers.