[Wolves] LIST - Rifle Shooting at Aldersley Leisure Village

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 13:36:16 UTC 2019

On 19/06/2019 13:31, aelo13 via Wolves wrote:

>>> Late/Maybe:
>>>  7. SF (from what time will you be in the pub? - as OSM link did
>>> not work just confirm the Pub is the one next to roundabout with
>>> river Stour at approx end of carpark.)

Sorry about that, it worked for me but I don't use OSM much, perhaps the
link I provided isn't suitable for sharing. Here's another which may
work for you:

https://osm.org/go/eux6ZBEht?layers=N&m=&way=47795993

Or Google Maps if you prefer:

https://goo.gl/maps/CNpQ2K5WERZHAWYaA

It's Smestow Brook at the end of the car park, then the Staffordshire
and Worcestershire canal. Website here:

https://www.oddfellowshallpub.co.uk/

I'm not sure what time we're expected out of the shooting range, perhaps
Ron can answer but I'd think we'd be at the Oddfellows for 9-9:30pm?

FWIW, I'm going to need to eat so I double checked when their kitchen
closes. They said it closes at 10pm, but all orders need to be in by
9:45pm so I'm going to need to leave the range by about 9:15pm at the
latest.

Ad