[Wolves] Promoting Wolves-LUG

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 21 15:53:11 UTC 2019

 Adam I've found tweeting an article on the Website works quite well. does mean you need to write the articles though

That said "you" shouldn't mean just Adam I'm sure loads of you lot can write say 2-3 paragraphs and a picture ..Job done an article ;-)
Don't expect miracles though the level of real active engagement via Social Media is pitifully  small

ShropshireLUG (@shropshireLUG) | Twitter

|  |  |

|  |
ShropshireLUG (@shropshireLUG) | Twitter

The latest Tweets from ShropshireLUG (@shropshireLUG). Shropshire's Linux User Group started in 2000 by a group ...

    On Friday, 21 June 2019, 16:46:45 BST, Adam Sweet via Wolves <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

 On 21/06/2019 10:11, Peter Cannon via Wolves wrote:
> On 21/06/2019 09:04, Peter Cannon wrote:
>> I've just posted this on Twitter, Mastodon and Facebook
>> https://twitter.com/dick_turpin/status/1141978855617564672 a few
>> retweets, retoots and shares might get it out to a wider audience.
>> Who knows, maybe if there's enough traction they might print
>> something?

Thanks Pete.

> Just seen this:
> https://twitter.com/LincolnLUG/status/1141986619358158848 looks like
> LincolnLUG has the right idea?

I was thinking we could do with a LUG Twitter account, though I'm not
much of a tweeter and I noticed there's a @WolvesLug account which
hasn't tweeted, so maybe I'll request a takeover, or simply create a new
one.

Ad