[Wolves] Applications invited for the role of LUGMaster

Andy Chamberlain triumph900 at talktalk.net
Wed May 22 13:40:38 UTC 2019

I think you will do a great job Adam, I have not been going to the group
for long but they make even a computer numb skull like me welcome!!!

Well done Adam for volunteering, I am involved with organising a radio
event at Northycote Farm so need to go to the radio club tonight but
hopefully will be at the next meeting.

I also would like to thank Ron for his work with LUG, to do it for so
long with all his other commitments shows how dedicated he is to Linux.

Andrew