[Wolves] Applications invited for the role of LUGMaster

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Fri May 24 14:32:47 UTC 2019

On 21/05/2019 23:43, Amrik Singh via Wolves wrote:
>> On 20/05/2019 09:53, Ron Wellsted via Wolves wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Due to other commitments I am finding it increasingly difficult to
>> carry out my duties as LUGmaster, as a result I feel it is only
>> fair to stand down and let somebody else take on the role.

> As nobody has (publicly) stepped forward yet I'll volunteer myself,
> though I'd be happy for anyone who wants it to take it ahead of me.
>
> Ron, I think we owe you great thanks for managing the LUG over the
> last few years in the face of our resounding inertia.
>
> Ad
>
> --
>
> Ad I was going to nominate you anyway. If the US can have Trump as
> President, there is no reason we can't have you as our LUG Master :)
> Also I'm more than happy to assist with organising Social Events, or
> any other aspect of the LUG.

Haha thanks man, always there to back me up ;)

As it happens, I know we've tried a few times to get some talks or
events together and never really got them off the ground, but it's
something I'd like to get going over the next few months so your help
and thoughts, along with everybody else's would be appreciated, but I'll
post about that separately.

Ad