[Wolves] Fw: Learn How You Can Enable DMARC, SPF, DKIM the Right Way!

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Nov 20 16:50:53 UTC 2019

On Wed, 20 Nov 2019 at 16:31, David Goodwin via Wolves <
wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

> On 20/11/2019 14:30, Peter Cannon via Wolves wrote:
> > On 20/11/2019 14:26, John Alexander via Wolves wrote:
> >> organization
> >
> > *SPAM*
> >

> +1 :-)
>

> ( I think the main problem is whoever forwarded it to the list mangled
> it ? )

This is why we can't have nice things.  :(

I miss the olden days when there was only one mail type allowed or we'd
send out a war party and we all chiseled our messages out of granite and
banged them together rhythmically by candlelight to entertain our friends
and maybe lovers.

Also, I think my painkillers have kicked in and I've got to drive home in
45 minutes so I hope they wear off enough for me to drive but not so much
that I can't drive.
I was in my 20's when we sent the first messages on this list and now my
beard is whiter than Ron's.

Steve