[Wolves] Fw: Learn How You Can Enable DMARC, SPF, DKIM the Right Way!

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 25 21:19:10 UTC 2019

 Agreed, I saw it ate my repost too.It doesnt like Yahoo Webmail for sure...

    On Monday, 25 November 2019, 20:23:03 GMT, Stephen Parkes via Wolves <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

 On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 at 19:51, John Alexander via Wolves <
wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

>  Err well it was an email sent to me which I thought some  people may
> like.Ironically your server is set to stun all sorts of mail which goes
> through OK on many other serversremember I shouldn't have to waste my life
> finding all the links embedded in the mail for you the spoon feed them down
> folk who are often to lazy to click a mouse or say something more
> intelligent than a self righteous single worded fart of an email reply!
> Unfortunately most of the more reasonable folk are silent and probably
> will stay that way,not good for a discussion group!JA

Spaces, capitalisation and punctuation are also very good for a discussion
group ;)

Perhaps breath a little before hitting reply.  The message is five days old
so we could have waited the extra five mins to get the same message without
the aggressiveness.  Trust me on this.  I'm the expert in biting back
without thinking.

Steve