[Wolves] Fw: Learn How You Can Enable DMARC, SPF, DKIM the Right Way!

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Nov 26 11:47:19 UTC 2019

On 26/11/2019 09:04, David Goodwin via Wolves wrote:

> On 25/11/2019 20:22, Stephen Parkes via Wolves wrote:
>> Trust me on this. I'm the expert in biting back without thinking.
>

> Level Up! The system awards you Bearded Wise Old Man status.
>
> +5 wisdom points ....
>

> David.
>
> [perhaps I should stop reading so many RPG books via kindle unlimited]

It has come to my attention that there has been an infringement on my
copyright of "Knee jerk reactions" I would remind everyone that it has
always been my role within Wolves LUG to give nuclear responses thus
making all other members look like absolute saints. Further encroachment
on this role will not be tolerated.

P.S. Next time someone wines about punctuations et al remind them that
one of our greatest playwrights Shakespeare never punctuated but more
importantly, demand they use punctuations when speaking face to face, in
person. They'll soon get fed up of that, unless they're one of these
'high functioning' excuses for poor social skills types.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net
https://mastodon.org.uk/@dick_turpin
https://twitter.com/dick_turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk
Podcast: http://tdtrs.co.uk

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind."