[Wolves] LIST - Meeting at the Royal Tiger, Wednesfield/ Find new location(s)

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 12:44:20 UTC 2019

 Hi Amo, at the Shropshire LUG we have 2 meetings a month(mostly inspired by your fortnightly ones BTW) I had to find 2 pubs who would let us hold meetings for free and one of which we actually get a rather nice room Gratis!!
Any way the one we hold 2nd Thursday is more of a social /project one because it's more open and we don't want to disturb others so much, then the one we hold last Thursday is more of a organised talk affair because we have a room.

Any way nothing stopping you from doing something similar say social odd meetings and organised even ones and choosing the venue based on this so as not to over stay your welcome at any given place!

Also remember you are always welcome at SLUG events and it would be cool to have more active presentation exchange between ourselves and say Brum.

Cheers John A