[Wolves] LIST - Virtual Meeting, 1st April

Amrik Singh amo005 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:17:26 UTC 2020

Date:
19:30 onwards, Weds 1st April 2020

Location:
https://meet.intrbiz.net/wolveslug

Instructions:
You don't need to install any software, you just need a web browser.
Click the above link and allow it to use your webcam and microphone when asked. If you have a microphone headset please use it.

When you join the conference, please click the chat icon in the bottom left (3rd icon from the left, looks like a square speech bubble) and set your name, so everyone can see who you are if they don't recognise you.

If you have any problems with Chrome or Chromium accessing your microphone despite allowing it, try Firefox.

Please put your names below.

Goes:
1. Amo

Late/Maybe:
1. Ad - I'm cooking so I'll be late, maybe 9ish.
2. Richard
3. Andy - Maybe late on line radio club.
4. Chris E. - Should be around about 20:00
5. John A
6. Ron - Radio club + 3D printing face shields

No Goes: