[Wolves] Fw: [Shropshire] Fw: Shropshire LUG joint meet - Bergamot: Nagios monitoring replacement on Steroids on Thursday, April 30

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 15 02:48:19 UTC 2020

 Chris Ellis will be giving a talk on recent developments in Bergamot and explaining why you should use it WLUGers welcome.NOVA LUG dudes are running the Zoom and the Meetup so sign up so we can give you the Zoom codes latter on if you are interested

|      |

John Kennedy scheduled a new event in Northern Virginia Linux Users Group Just now

|   Shropshire LUG joint meet - Bergamot: Nagios monitoring replacement on Steroids
Northern Virginia Linux Users Group

|  |
 Thursday, April 30, 2020

 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM

|  |
Online event

 Link visible for attendees

| Attend |

Details

 Bergamot Nagios monitoring replacement on Steroids
What is monitoring ? What is Bergamot?
How does Bergamot scale and the new technologies it uses to do this?!?
So new not even on current Website!!!!

Learn more

Hosted by

 John Kennedy

   Find more events on Meetup    |

You received this message because you are a registered member of Meetup.
Unsubscribe from this type of email. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.
 Visit your account page to change your contact details, privacy settings, and other settings. Read our Privacy Policy

Meetup, Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163. Meetup is a wholly owned subsidiary of WeWork Companies Inc.

                                                                SLUG's privacy policy  https://shropshirelug.wordpress.com/join/
Or email joinslug at exae.net to request removal