[Wolves] Daytime Virtual Meeting Next Week

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 23:08:58 UTC 2020

Hi all

We discussed the idea of holding a monthly daytime virtual meeting a few
weeks ago and I was thinking of doing that next week. It occurs to me
that I've left it a bit late as it's Christmas on Friday but
nevertheless we're going to hold next week's virtual meeting on
Wednesday from midday onwards using Jitsi.

We can always hold the evening meeting anyway if people want more as I
have the Zoom conference details already.

If you haven't been for a while please drop in and wish us a Merry
Christmas.

Ad