[Wolves] Fw: Nantwich Radio Rally 16th Feb in Nantwich Civic Hall ++Hack Green Nuke Bunker

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 15 10:03:08 UTC 2020

 Thats all desperately old hat now Ad, that said it did eat my links as well so that and getting a picture hosting tends to kill any immediacy of the conversation.I think that is because I forward my other mail so it's nested and your config dont like that.I  was under the impression that you used  your own email system forfiltering not the LUG UKs one ???If you are using the same one it  isn't on default config!

    On Monday, 10 February 2020, 13:35:15 GMT, Adam Sweet via Wolves <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

 On 06/02/2020 19:25, John Alexander via Wolves wrote:
> RE Linking .. As it eats the Links that couldn't happen
> No chance of filling the server at the moment though...more likely to  die of old age ;-)JA

I don't want to keep this rumbling on, but as I said, the stripping of
formatting, including links or images shouldn't happen again so linking
images rather than posting them to the list preferable.

Ad