[Wolves] CANCELLED - Meeting at the Royal Tiger, Wednesfield

Andy Chamberlain triumph900 at talktalk.net
Wed Feb 19 14:23:49 UTC 2020

Hi Adam,

Sorry, just need to go to the Radio Club tonight. They did me no favours
changing the night from Thursday to Wednesday. I will try and be at the
next one even if it is on the way home from Radio Club. You are doing a
great job it can be a thankless task trying to organise things a bit
like hearding cats!!!

Regards

Andy