[Wolves] Christmas Meal

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 11:22:08 UTC 2020

During a surprisingly productive meeting last week we concluded to hold
our Christmas meal at the House of Canton in Compton on Weds 28th Jan.

https://www.house-of-canton.co.uk/

It's opposite the Oddfellows pub where we've met a few times and the
menu is on the website.

I'll send around a list in a while as we'll need to let them know to
expect us if there are more than around 6 of us.

If you've never been to a meeting before but have been meaning to,
haven't been in ages or just like Cantonese food then please feel
welcome come along. We're pretty easy going.

Ad