[Wolves] LIST - Meeting at House of Canton, Compton

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 20:00:04 UTC 2020

That's 10 so far, anybody else? I'd like to be able to book a table by
Monday so put your name down if you're coming.

19:30 - 23:00, Wed 22nd January 2020

Place:

This year our post-Christmas meal is at the House of Canton in Compton,
Wolverhampton.

https://www.house-of-canton.co.uk/

OSM Map: https://osm.org/go/eux6ZBbSB (rectangular building opposite
Oddfellows)

Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/e5tfuR2FVQchroFZ7

Purpose:

As always we will eat, drink and talk Linux, amongst other things. If we
finish the meal early we can move over to the Oddfellows pub across the
road.

If you’ve never been to a meeting before but have been meaning to,
haven’t been in ages or just like Cantonese food then please feel
welcome to come along. We’re pretty easy going.

Please put your names below so I can give the restaurant an idea about
numbers.

Goes:
1. Ad
2. Iain + Hayley