[Wolves] LIST - Virtual Meeting, 1st July

Amrik Singh amo005 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 18:29:22 UTC 2020

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84885560623

Meeting ID: 848 8556 0623
Password: 24701537

Amo is hosting as usual. Speak to him for any access issues.

*** The next one will be the lightning talks evening so prepare your
talk titles ***

19:30 onwards, Weds 1st July

Location:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84885560623

Meeting ID: 848 8556 0623

Password: To be confirmed shortly before the conference. Please check the list.

Instructions:

You will need to install the Zoom client:

https://zoom.us/download

Once installed just click the meeting link above to join the conference. If that doesn't work for you, you can start the Zoom client and paste in
the meeting ID. You don't need a Zoom account to participate.

Please put your names below and estimate your arrival time to help others judge when is worth joining.

Goes:
1) John A
2) Amo

Late/Maybe:
1. Ad - I'm a maybe but 8pm if I can make it

No Goes: