[Wolves] LIST - Virtual Meeting, Lightning Talks - 8th July

Amrik Singh amo005 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:37:39 UTC 2020

Amo is hosting the conference, all access issues should be directed to him. As we're holding lightning talks, I'll try to join by 8pm.  If you're joining the conference, please propose a talk. You only need to be able to talk for 5-15 mins about something. Once you've given one you'll realise it's not quite as terrifying as it seems.

List of talks proposed is here if you want somebody give one they've offered:

http://wolveslug.org.uk/proposed-talks/

Date:
19:30 onwards, Weds 8th July

Lightning Talks from 8:30pm onwards.

Location:
Conference details TBD

Instructions:
You will need to install the Zoom client:

https://zoom.us/download

Once installed just click the meeting link above to join the conference. If that doesn't work for you, you can start the Zoom client and paste in the meeting ID. You don't need a Zoom account to participate.

Please put your names below followed by the name of the talk you are proposing to give.

Goes:
1. Ad - Password cracking using your graphics card
2. Ron - An introduction  to IPv6
3. Chris E. - Building Routed Fabrics (continuing the networking theme) (happy to defer if others want to talk)
4. Amo

Late/Maybe:
1.  Andy

No Goes: