[Wolves] LIST - Virtual Meeting, Lightning Talks - 8th July

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:26:58 UTC 2020

Thanks to Ron for his talk on IPv6. I'm not sure if Chris or John gave
theirs after I left. It seemed more of a chatty evening.

The next lightning talks evening will be 5th August by my calculations,
though I may be bump it back a week as I've found it tends to coincide
with a busy period of the month for me.

In the interim, if anyone wants to give a talk on another week there's
no reason why we couldn't do that.

Ad