[Wolves] Lightning Talks

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 17:13:16 UTC 2020

Thanks John, I'll add them to the list. Beyond the top 3 I only know
what half of the others are. Again, aside from the top 3 I'd probably be
interested in the GNU Radio, Arduino and 68K Linux ones. Perhaps the
radio guys would be interested in some of the ones I've never heard of.

Yes, the point of the lightning talks, aside from stimulating discussion
and providing an easy on ramp to giving talks for those that haven't
done it before is that some of them will be popular enough that they can
be developed into longer format talks.

For everyone else, if you're planning on joining the virtual meeting on
Weds, then please propose your talk title. You might not end up doing it
this time around, but proposing one is the price of admission for this
weeks meeting.

As we don't yet have any means of voting for talks, I'll let the speaker
choose their own subject, unless people want to specifically request one
that somebody proposed.

Ad