[Wolves] LIST - Virtual Meeting, Lightning Talks - 10th June

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 17:25:04 UTC 2020

Amo is hosting the conference, all access issues should be directed to
him. As we're holding lightning talks, I'll try to join by 8pm.

If you're joining the conference, please propose a talk. It's the only
way we don't end up relying on one or two people for content and we all
have something we can offer. You only need to be able to talk for 5-15
mins about something. Once you've given one, you'll realise it's not
quite as terrifying as it seems.