[Wolves] Lightning Talks

David Jackson davidjackson at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jun 8 21:05:41 UTC 2020

I like the idea of these different talks, and I can take on the task of
"the basics of electronics", pointing more to the field of digital and
logic rather than radio, I am sure there are some from the radio club
have way more experience of that part of electronics than me. However as
I have only ever joined your meeting once before I would appreciate the
chance to listen to other peoples talk this Wednesday with a view to
doing my talk on a future meeting. Just to give me a chance to see how
these go, and get to know everyone a little better before I jump in the
deep end.

Dave (Deejay)