[Wolves] Lightning Talks June

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 15:38:10 UTC 2020

Hi all

The next lightning talks evening will be on 8th July. That's 3 weeks
from now.

If you'd like to participate, please propose a talk. You only have to be
able to talk for a minimum of 5 mins, you don't even need slides, just
prepare what you want to cover beforehand so you're not fumbling around
trying to work out what to say.

Also, if you'd like to request a talk from those which were previously
proposed, please take a look here:

http://wolveslug.org.uk/proposed-talks/

If anyone is struggling for a topic please ask me and if I know you well
enough, I can probably suggest something I think you can do.

As I mentioned before, I'd like to record the talks, maybe post them
somewhere (Youtube?) and link to them from the LUG website, but you
don't have to have yours recorded if you'd rather not.

So, 3 weeks to work out what you want to talk about. I'll start a list a
week before so people can propose their talks and we can choose which
people are most interested in.

Does anybody know of a hosted poll thingy which would allow us to put in
a bunch of options and have people vote on them?

Ad