[Wolves] FOSDEM Videos

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 25 14:32:29 UTC 2020

 Definitely worth a watch from any perspective as they have many 100's of talks on simply every Open Source topic.It's interesting to note they have gone back to hosting the videos themselves rather than Youtube, I dont know if YT politics is the reason or what ?
Un read that it's now under a user called Collabora!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPh7R2PWtJHmTfSGWuLkGTg
OLder ones here
https://www.youtube.com/user/fosdemtalks
John A